On March 30, 2008, Daniel Cohee preached on
從孤兒變成上帝的孩子 "From Orphans to Children of God" from 約翰一書 1 John 2:28-3:3.
* God the Father loves and has adopted all who believe in Jesus.
* An adopted child does not look like his adoptive parents, but as he lives longer in the family, he begins to act like them.
* A child is not like a slave or an employee. A child belongs to the home. He does not have to earn it.
* Christians are no longer slaves, but children. Even after they have been taken out of slavery, but it takes longer for the slavery to be taken out of their hearts and minds and attitudes.
* Are you relating to God like a slave or like who you are in Christ - a loved, adopted child of God?